Skip to main content

Welcome to the NUNIVERSE!

 HEY Loveys, 

Welcome to The Nuniverse Diaries: a space I created to release all my inner thoughts surrounding my life , projects, brand building, traveling etc. I realized that I would write journal entries on all my instagram posts lol.πŸ˜… I would over explain every thought on threads and with only 160 characters, I believe, I was very limited with what I could say. So I would constantly solicit help from chattyiana (chat gpt) to condense my wording but it still didn't quite feel like me. 

In building my brand, I felt I had to be more polished in how I spoke to connect with my followers but that seemed to not only stifle my creativity, it wasn’t actually helping me to connect with others. So I needed a space I could be free, somewhere I could be authentically myself and just write — a space where people could truly get to know me, how I think and understand what I want to share with the world. I really believe this blog will inspire other girlies like my self: to be true to themselves and release the limitations that we seem to always put on ourselves in pursuit of doing the “right thing”, finding “the right” partner, being the perfect parent, pleasing our families.. basically shaming ourselves into living a life we despise and barely recognize. Life is not something to survive, it’s like a sim game, we can constantly revise and intentionally design. 🌹

With that said HI, I'm Nuni. The Creatress of the Nuniverse: A world of elevation, excitement, & embodied lure. πŸ’Ž Who Am I you ask? πŸ’Ž  I Am many things and nothing at all. I Am a mom, a creative, an entrepreneur, a dreamer & a dream, a traveler, a lazy girl, a foodie, a risk taker, an out of the box thinker, a soft life babe, a rhythmic-less dancer, a struggling content creator, a baddie and a vixen, a spiritual goddess, a lover of animals .. specifically cats, niche-less, and clearly over defined. But despite the many titles that myself and others might use to describe me Im excited to share my journey with you, so you can get to know me for yourself.

This era of my life is dedicated to self improvement! To creating freedom. To exploring the world! To building multiple streams of income. To inspiring others as I drastically change my life. To being authentically me as I navigate living in the NUNIVERSE! Inside my world are themes of creativity and art, adventure and travel, entrepreneurship & wealth building, lifestyle and experiences, mindset growth and becoming the ultimate version of .. HER. 

So you can expect to receive posts on everything that makes up a fulfilled and well rounded life. From Beauty of a mom constantly on the go, lessons from a multi-hyphenate creative, fashion tips on creating a capsule wardrobe as a digital nomad, to behind the scenes of building a brand while designing the dream life you’ve always envisioned! NO, im not here to teach or influence you how to live but instead inviting you to tag along as I create and live my best life.. with hopes that something you read will inspire you. 

Love ya, luv bugs, TTYS! - Nuni Anari 🧚🏾‍♀️

Connect with me 

IG: N.U.N.I.V.E.R.S.E.

TT & YT: The_Nuniverse

TT & YT: Anari_archives

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birth of the Soft Life Ceo

Apparently, the internet has decided none of us know what a soft life is anymore. Depending on which creator you ask, its either a luxury scam, a feminine- energy cult, an anti-work movement, a mindset, an aesthetic, a trauma response, or just a girl drinking matcha in expensive pajamas. At this point, i’m convinced we’ve all attended different meetings.  Since turning thirty (yes the big 3..0 and if im asked .. I will be turning 27 again next year and the year after that lol) i’ve been thinking a lot about why this conversation matters to me in the first place. I started asking what really is a “soft life” and then I noticed something interesting happening. Every week someone says “soft life isn’t about luxury”, someone else says “soft life isn’t about men (referring to the princess treatment), then another creator says soft life isn’t an aesthetic”.. Eventually everyone begins redefining the movement until it no longer resembles what inspired millions of woman in the first place....

The Illusion of Cloud 9

I am not a CEO. Im not a boss. I don’t even like to work. I’ve mastered surviving. Ive mastered living comfortably. And now, I want to master financial freedom. That’s where the whole Soft Life CEO thing came into play. But maybe I was forcing myself into something I’m truly not and don’t actually desire to be. I can sell things, sure. I can create, yes. I can build ideas. But does that make me a CEO?? Does that make me a business owner? And more importantly, do I even like the ups and downs that, that comes with it? I’m starting to realize that I don’t necessarily dream of being a businesswoman. I dream of being free. And doing exactly whatever the hell I feel like doing in that moment, in that season of time. * *  All I know is that Im rich. Not necessarily in the way my bank account reflects today, but in the way I feel myself moving through life. I’ve always had this strange knowing that I’m going to be okay. I don’t always have a plan. I don’t always know the next move. I just...