Skip to main content

The Soft Life Launch


There’s been this idea floating around in my head lately: the feminine entrepreneurial mindset.

Because the more I build, the more I realize I don’t necessarily want entrepreneurship the way it has always been presented to me.

Work harder. Sleep less. Grind now, live later. Be the hardest-working person in the room.

Baby… no. 😂

I want the empire. I want the wealth. I want the freedom, the creativity, the independence and every beautiful thing that comes with creating something of my own.

But I also want to actually be alive to enjoy it.

And somewhere along this journey, I realized that building my dream life requires me to completely rethink what I believe entrepreneurship is supposed to look like.


1. The Soft Life CEO Doesn’t Dream of Labor

The history of work wasn’t designed around women’s lives.

And yet somehow, even when we escape traditional employment and become entrepreneurs, we have a habit of recreating the same systems we were trying to get away from.

We leave our jobs because we want freedom… just to become employees of businesses we created ourselves.

Or, if you’re anything like me, you take the less traditional route and occasionally look like a “bum” in the eyes of people who don’t understand what the hell you’re doing. 😂

Entrepreneurship is funny like that.

Especially when you’re not the traditional school-to-career type. Sometimes you just go through life knowing you’re talented, knowing you’re capable, knowing there’s something you’re supposed to be doing—and slowly realizing that talent and education alone have very little to do with your ability to actually build something successful.

Nobody really gives you the map.

You learn by living.

By trying.

By failing.

By creating.

By changing your mind.

And eventually, you have to decide what success actually means to you.

Because the goal of entrepreneurship isn’t to become the hardest-working woman in the room.

It’s to build a business capable of supporting the life you actually desire.🌹


2. Gratitude, Attitude & Aura

Sugar, spice and everything nice—with a little dash of Chemical X—might’ve been the concoction that created the Powerpuff Girls 😂, but I think gratitude, attitude and aura are at the heart of the feminine entrepreneur.

We’ve all heard:

“It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.”

And sure, there’s truth in that.

But I think there’s another piece:

Who are you while you’re building greatness?

How do people feel when they encounter you?

What emotional imprint do you leave behind?

Gratitude might be one of the most important practices I’ve learned—not only in business, but in life. There’s something powerful about genuinely appreciating what you already have while still allowing yourself to desire more.

Attitude is what happens when life doesn’t cooperate.

Someone tells you no.

Money gets slow.

Something launches terribly.

The plan changes.

You embarrass yourself.

Now what?

Your ability to pivot without abandoning the vision might become one of your greatest entrepreneurial skills.

And mothers? 😂 We already have some experience here.

Side note: teenagers are the WORST, and I’ve been lucky enough to own one.

Obviously I’m joking. I’m just her life guide. 🙃

But my daughter really has been my first experience with so many things entrepreneurship requires: rejection, fear, delegation, patience, time management, adapting when absolutely NOTHING goes according to plan…

Basically, motherhood has been quietly preparing me for business.

Because attitude isn’t just what you say.

It’s what you repeatedly do.

And then there’s aura.

Your aura is how people feel during and after interacting with you.

It’s deeper than attitude because you can’t completely fake it. you can’t turn it on or off. It’s your inner essence—the things you may never say out loud but people somehow still feel.

Your energy becomes part of your reputation.

How you treat customers.

How you encourage other women instead of immediately competing with them.

How you celebrate someone else’s success.

How you make people feel seen.

People may forget the details of what you did for them, but they’ll remember what it felt like being in your presence.


3. God, Intuition & Renewing the Mind

I don’t believe there’s a perfect spiritual formula for success.

I believe in building a strong relationship with God and allowing that relationship to transform you.

That’s it.

As my relationship with God develops, so does my discernment.

I’m constantly renewing my mind—letting go of beliefs, behaviors and ways of thinking that don’t belong in the version of myself I’m becoming.

Does that mean I’m mistake-free?

Absolutely tf not. 😂

I have my days.

But constantly renewing my mind allows me to keep repositioning myself toward humility, grace, growth and the ability to receive more.

Prayer is a huge part of that for me.

And the way I personally pray may be different from someone else’s.

I don’t spend much time pleading with God or begging for the things I desire. I speak about what I’m calling into my life with faith. I meditate. I visualize. I spend time imagining what’s possible for me.

And strangely enough, the more I do that, the less I feel the need to constantly ask everyone else what I should do.

Because I’m learning to listen.

I believe intuition is one of women’s God-given gifts.

It may not eliminate fear, but sometimes it quiets it just enough for you to make a sound decision.

Sometimes you know something isn’t for you before you can logically explain why.

And in business, constantly overriding that intuition because another entrepreneur’s blueprint looks more profitable can slowly strip you away from your own authenticity.


4. The Money Beliefs I Had to Unlearn

Let’s talk about limiting beliefs.

Because it’s much deeper than standing in the mirror saying:

“I deserve money.”

I’ve started thinking a lot about our capacity to receive.

Sometimes we create these invisible income ceilings for ourselves based on what we’ve previously experienced.

If I’m making $10K a month, my brain tells me I need to make $20K, then $50K, then $100K before $200K months could possibly make sense.

But why?

Who created that staircase?

Why couldn’t someone have a $5K month next, create something that produces $300K?

Making more money can challenge your identity because receiving more than you’re accustomed to can feel unfamiliar.

Then there’s guilt.

Family expectations.

People having opinions about how you should spend your money.

The fear of losing what you’ve finally received.

Changing financial habits.

Learning to exist in a reality you’ve never experienced before.

And sometimes, after finally receiving what we’ve been asking for, we unconsciously return to what’s familiar.

I’ve started wondering whether sometimes what we call self-sabotage is really us reaching the edge of what our current self-concept feels safe holding.

Maybe receiving more requires becoming someone who can actually feel safe having more.


5. Create More Than You Consume

Courses.

Communities.

Blueprints.

Success stories.

Social media.

Other people’s fears.

Other people’s opinions.

We consume so much.

And personally, I’ve spent a lot of time jumping into other people’s dreams because their blueprints felt safer than creating my own.

Especially being a Capricorn—a girl about her money. 

My brain would go:

“Well, if her way works, shit, I might as well get on the bandwagon.”

Until eventually I started feeling like Julia Roberts in Runaway Bride.

If you’ve seen the movie, you already know where I’m going with this.

Every man she dated liked his eggs cooked a certain way…and suddenly that was how she liked hers too.

Except she didn’t actually know how she liked her eggs.

Or really who she was outside of whoever she was with.

And BABY.

The relationships in my version were with gurus…😅

Coaches.

Mentors.

People who seemingly had all the answers I thought I was searching for.

They’d tell me boiled eggs were the best, so here I come learning how to boil eggs exactly like them, preparing them exactly like them, sitting down to eat them and thinking:

What the hell is this?

😫😣😫

Because eventually I realized something.

I didn’t want their lifestyle.

I didn’t believe in some of their work philosophies.

I didn’t want to structure my days the way they did.

I wanted the result, but I didn’t want the life required to maintain their version of it.

And that’s when it clicked:

I was building my lifestyle around my business instead of building my business around my lifestyle.


6. Every Business Model Comes With a Lifestyle

People see:

$500K months.

Passive income.

High-ticket sales.

Become a travel agent.

Start wholesaling.

Launch a digital product.

But there’s one question I know I wasn’t asking enough:

What does the day-to-day life required to make that money actually look like?

Because living in my beautiful little Land of Delusion, sometimes I conveniently forget to ask about:

Sacrifice.

Time.

Sleep.

Stress.

Human interaction.

Responsibility.

So yes—dream ridiculously big.

I absolutely do.

But understand yourself well enough to ask:

What am I willing to sacrifice?

How much human interaction do I actually want?

Do I want appointments and sales calls?

Do I want employees?

Do I want to travel?

Do I want people to need me every day?

What problems do I actually enjoy solving?

And maybe most importantly:

If the path I’m choosing constantly exhausts me, will I still have gratitude in my heart for the life it creates?

Because there’s a difference between wanting someone’s income and wanting the lifestyle required to produce it.

I’m learning to choose both.

Don’t build your lifestyle around your business. Build your business around your lifestyle.


7. Growth Requires Boundaries

Once you know what you’re building, you have to protect it.

I have three words:

Sacrifice. Boundaries. Judgment.

You’re going to have to say no.

No to distractions.

No to opportunities.

No to people.

Sometimes even no to money.

And when you start changing, people who knew previous versions of you will have opinions about the person you’re becoming.

You have to become comfortable with being misunderstood.

Entrepreneurs love saying:

“I don’t give a fuck what anybody thinks.”

And sometimes that gets interpreted as refusing advice or believing nobody else’s opinion matters.

That’s not what it means to me.

For me, it’s:

I hear what you think. I just no longer allow what you think to make my decisions for me.

And I definitely won’t replace, my willingness to take a risk — with somebody else’s fear.


8. Your Nervous System Has to Meet You There

You can have the vision.

The strategy.

The money.

The opportunity.

And still struggle to hold any of it, if your internal world is constantly overwhelmed.

I’ve learned that becoming the person capable of living the life I envision requires more than changing what’s around me.

I have to deal with my triggers.

Reset my energy.

Slow down before reacting.

Strengthen my self-concept.

Learn how to let peace feel normal.

Learn how to receive without immediately waiting for something to go wrong.

Nervous-system regulation has become such an important part of my own Soft Life journey that I created an entire seven-day reset guide with complementary meditation videos around it. (If that’s something you’re working through too, I’ll leave it linked below.)

But more than anything, I’ve learned:

My external life can only expand so far before my internal world has to expand with it.


9. The Soft Life Launch

So maybe this is what my Soft Life Launch actually is.

Not another business.

Not another income stream.

Not another blueprint.

It’s a different relationship with entrepreneurship altogether.

I’m done believing ambition has to look like exhaustion.

I’m done assuming the most profitable path automatically makes it the right path for me.

I’m done jumping into other people’s dreams simply because their blueprints feel safer than creating my own.

That doesn’t mean I’ll stop learning from people.

I love learning.

I love mentorship.

I love discovering how other people think.

But discernment matters.

Intuition matters.

And at some point, I have to take everything I’ve consumed, close the tabs, trust myself and create.

I want creativity to be profitable.

I want rest to exist alongside ambition.

I want God at the center.

I want intuition to have a seat at the table.

I want wealth without making wealth my entire personality.

I want a business that supports my life instead of a life completely consumed by supporting my business.

And most importantly, I want the freedom to change, experiment, mess up, pivot, dream ridiculously big and figure shit out as I go.

Maybe that’s the real launch.

Not launching another thing.

Launching into a life that actually feels like mine—and becoming secure enough in who I am to finally say, “Yes. This is me.”


Link to more resourses



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birth of the Soft Life Ceo

Apparently, the internet has decided none of us know what a soft life is anymore. Depending on which creator you ask, its either a luxury scam, a feminine- energy cult, an anti-work movement, a mindset, an aesthetic, a trauma response, or just a girl drinking matcha in expensive pajamas. At this point, i’m convinced we’ve all attended different meetings.  Since turning thirty (yes the big 3..0 and if im asked .. I will be turning 27 again next year and the year after that lol) i’ve been thinking a lot about why this conversation matters to me in the first place. I started asking what really is a “soft life” and then I noticed something interesting happening. Every week someone says “soft life isn’t about luxury”, someone else says “soft life isn’t about men (referring to the princess treatment), then another creator says soft life isn’t an aesthetic”.. Eventually everyone begins redefining the movement until it no longer resembles what inspired millions of woman in the first place....

Welcome to the NUNIVERSE!

 HEY Loveys,  Welcome to The Nuniverse Diaries : a space I created to release all my inner thoughts surrounding my life , projects, brand building, traveling etc. I realized that I would write journal entries on all my instagram posts lol.😅  I would over explain every thought on threads and with only 160 characters, I believe, I was very limited with what I could say. So I would constantly solicit help from chattyiana (chat gpt) to condense my wording but it still didn't quite feel like me.  In building my brand, I felt I had to be more polished in how I spoke to connect with my followers but that seemed to not only stifle my creativity, it wasn’t actually helping me to connect with others. So I needed a space I could be free, somewhere I could be authentically myself and just write — a space where people could truly get to know me, how I think and understand what I want to share with the world . I really believe this blog will inspire other girlies like my self: ...

The Illusion of Cloud 9

I am not a CEO. Im not a boss. I don’t even like to work. I’ve mastered surviving. Ive mastered living comfortably. And now, I want to master financial freedom. That’s where the whole Soft Life CEO thing came into play. But maybe I was forcing myself into something I’m truly not and don’t actually desire to be. I can sell things, sure. I can create, yes. I can build ideas. But does that make me a CEO?? Does that make me a business owner? And more importantly, do I even like the ups and downs that, that comes with it? I’m starting to realize that I don’t necessarily dream of being a businesswoman. I dream of being free. And doing exactly whatever the hell I feel like doing in that moment, in that season of time. * *  All I know is that Im rich. Not necessarily in the way my bank account reflects today, but in the way I feel myself moving through life. I’ve always had this strange knowing that I’m going to be okay. I don’t always have a plan. I don’t always know the next move. I just...